School District Homeless Liaison
WA State Homeless Education Coordinator
Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction
PO Box 47200
Olympia, WA 98504
Children who lack a fixed, regular, and adequate nighttime residence.
- Sharing the housing of others
- Living in motels, hotels, trailer parks, camping grounds due to lack of adequate alternative accommodations.
- Living in emergency or transitional shelters.
- Living in a public or private place not designed for humans to live.
- Awaiting foster care placement
- Children and youth in short-term, temporary or interim placements.
- Migratory children living in above circumstances.
- Eligibility Form
Free school meals
Access to educational services for which they are eligible, including special education, gifted and talented, and voc./tech. programs.