The Asotin-Anatone School District offers eligible staff vision coverage with the WEA/Premera Vision Plan - Vision Service Providers (VSP). You can check out their website for a current list of providers, download a claim form or manage your benefits through their website.
Vision Service Providers - VSP
For the most current information on your plan please visit the website:
We are currently on Vision Plan F.
- To Login or Create an Account, use your PREMERA MEMBER ID number, first and last name and Date of Birth.
- Social Security Numbers are not used for creating an account.
- Customer Service for VSP: 1-800-877-7195
Forms and Resources
- Vision Identification Card- You may use your Premera Medical card and identify yourself as a VSP enrollee. For your convenience, you may use the Vision Identification Card when obtaining vision services. Either card can be used for services.
- Plan F Vision Coverage Brochure -Plan F Coverage Brochure -Please review the coverage for Plan F. The district only offers Plan F.
- Plan F Vision Benefits - For detailed coverage for Plan F, please refer to the Benefit Booklet or contact VSP Customer service at 1-800-877-7195.